Sunday, February 21, 2010

GOOOH Check It Out

Hello Friends,

I just learned of this organization, Get Out Of Our House, whose purported mission is to throw the professional politicians out of the House of Representatives.  The acronym is pronounced like "Go", as in "Go away, you money-grubbers that are out of touch with Americans".  Sorry- I couldn't resist.

I haven't spent much time yet digging through their website, though I did read a bit of the basic info.  Barring the discovery of some big scandal, I think this group has the right idea.  They are a non-partisan organization looking to make the House of Representatives truly representative of Americans.

I'll dig a little deeper into the organization.  I wasn't aware they were in Raleigh until it was too late to attend the meeting, but I hope to have an opportunity to speak with the group's leadership in the near future.  I'll post more as I find it, but I thought it important that each of you have a chance to check it out for yourselves.

I hope you've had a good weekend and are enjoying the Olympic games!

Until next time,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for voicing your opinion respectfully.